- Nach dem winterlichen Unglück kann Kalyn uns wieder als Gastgeberin begrüßen. Und wir kommen gerne auf ihre Party. Und antürlich nur mit den besten Rezepten.
- After the winter disaster of frozen water with Kalyn she is proud to be the host of the weekly party. And we proudly engegage with the most delicious dishes.
- The German entry for this week round up is a kind of sushi, but somewhat different.
- Instead of algous I used gourgettes. Instead of rice I used milet. Instead of any carpaccio of fish I used surimi. So and instead of a beloved and most wanted dill I had to use purslane. But it works anyway!!
- For four persons you take:
2 gourgettes small size
a handfull of milet cooked in a liter af beetroot broth, the broth was a composition of vegetables -> hence the colour
200 g surimi
a handfull of pruslane
Well I roasted the gourgettes thinly sliced in rape oil -> gives a golden colour.
I cooked the milet in beetroot broth for about 15 minutes ( it was an instant bulgur)
I layed the gourgettes in layers covered with bulgur and topped surimi.
Then I rolled all of them and sliced.
The bulgur was not smashing enough to cling to all so I had to make the best of it. But the taste was gracious. Perhaps you can improve. Let me know.